Plumbing Frequently Asked Questions

Question: What types of plumbing repairs do you do?
Answer: Typically, I personally handle smaller repairs such as leaks under sinks related to supply lines, shut off valves, or drain pipes. For larger repairs or "new" plumbing jobs, I would refer the job to one of the licensed plumbers I work with regularly.

Question: What do you mean by "fixture replacement"?
Answer: "Fixture Replacement" refers to things such as sinks and/or faucets, shower heads, shower valve stems, and things of that nature.